Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, January 30, 2012

eMail of January 30, 2012

Hello family!

That's super great that everything is getting ready for Hannah to come. I´m really excited about that. I´ll be keeping Kiersta in my prayers. Like all trials, this trial has a purpose for our family. Two Gentleman of Verona huh. That should be really great. I enjoyed reading about all the things going on this week. It's always very motivating in the mission work.

I got the Christmas book on Wednesday. I read it. It was really great. I enjoyed it a lot. Now I have something I can turn to and read when hard times come.

This week was good. We baptised Patrick. He's 11. We're trying to baptise the rest of his family as well, but as always that proves complicated with marriage and such. His mom is super receptive, but wasn´t able to make it to church. His friend came to church as well and was super excited about being baptised as well. We´ll go and teach his family this week. Heavenly Father really does prepare families to recieve the message that we have. It's always great to see it start to happen.

I´m kind of at a stuck point in Portuguese where I know most of the sentence structures and stuff, but there's always a word thrown in that I don´t know. This means I have to start memorizing words instead of studying grammar.

That's cool that the theme is Arise and Shine. It's so true that what you do in the morning to start your day affects your entire day so morning prayer is super important. I love you all. See yah in a couple years.

Elder Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment