Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, January 2, 2012

eMail of January 2, 2012

Happy New Years Everyone. I´m sure we're all excited to see if the world ends in December or not. Just Kidding. Things are going great here. Still trying to baptize and reactivate. It's been difficult but we're working hard.

We started to teach this guy named Manuel. He always has a lot of difficult questions like if God and Jesus are the same person and if Animals have spirits just like we do, but I have a good feeling about him. He seems very humble and ready to accept the gospel. We´ll see how it goes.

Thanks for all of the pictures of Christmas Mom. I really enjoyed them. The "Shock" pictures are my favorite. I´m glad to hear everyone's reading scriptures and New Era and working on Duty To God. All those kinds of things are really important and fill your oil lamp for hard times.

I´m glad to hear things went awesome with meeting Amanda's family. I just can't wait till I get to meet them. My companion is the district leader now. That means that a lot more work falls on me for our area, but He's still always there when I need help. Keep doing all the things you all are doing. Pray for missionary experiences. I know that this gospel really does bless lives and everyone needs it. I love you all. See yah in a couple years!

Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment