Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, January 16, 2012

eMail of January 16, 2012

Hey Family,

This week was a little slow because I got sick for a couple days. I still don't really know what it was, but it's gone now so we´re good. Still we lost a lot of time. Edson came and helped take care of me which was really helpful.

Things are going good. On Saturday, we organized an activity with the young men for a football tournament. The idea was that my companion and I and the young men would invite or bring a bunch of non-members and that they would come to Church the next day as well and we could have a bunch of new investigators. No one that my companion and I invited to come came, but a bunch of friends of the young men came. Just goes to show that this work depends so much on the help of the members. It went really well. Some of us got sun burned, especially me because i´m white.

We're trying to reactivate two families and a young man. This is proving difficult, but we´ll keep persistent. We don´t have anyone close to baptism yet, but we have a few good investigators starting out.

That's so cool that it's snowing up there. I always love that because it keeps everyone home. Keep enjoying the snow. Send me some pictures of the snow. I love you all. See yah in a couple years.

Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment