Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, February 13, 2012

eMail of February 13, 2012

Hello Family ,

So, I couldn´t email last week because I spent all day in a van. We had the transfer last week. I´m in the same area Coxipó, with a different companion. Elder J. Silva. He´s awesome. He has 38 days till he goes back home, but he teaches amazingly. I´m going to pay real good attention to how he does it because it's always very clear, very convincing, and full of the Spirit.

We´re going to have another baptism next week. It's Patrick´s sister, Leticia. Hopefully we´ll baptise merean as well. She's been with missionaries for a couple years and almost all of her children are baptised. Elder J. Silva almost got her to commit to baptism. She has a loyalty with the catholic church and Elder J. Silva was catholic up until he got baptised 5 years ago so he understands her doubts a lot.

I´m glad to hear things are going well. I´m super excited to be an uncle, and to have a new sister. Missions do grow families. It's hard to believe I´ll hit the six month mark and burn a tie at the end of this transfer. I love you all. Thank you for your prayers. They are definitely felt hear. The gospel is true; so see yah in a couple years.

Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment