Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, April 23, 2012

eMail of April 23, 2012

Hello everyone, Fortunately I did have the opportunity to do email today. Tonight I will get transferred to Verdão. Its in the center of Cuiabá. My companion will be Elder Britto. I know him a little bit and he seems really cool. We´ll be opening an area because it used to be the area of the Assistents to the President. They got moved to a different area so now both Elder Britto and I will be new to the area. It was really sad to say goodbye to all the people here. I got to know all of them pretty well because I stayed here for almost 6 months. I´m really excited to finally move to my second area on the mission. I´m really excited to see how it will be. I´m sending some more pictures. The first on is my companion Elder Reis and I. The second one is our ward mission leader who is amazing and a boy in the ward I became really good friends with. The third one is a member whos more or less less active who I became great friends with. He might serve a mission next year. The fourth is a cool flower that only comes out at night on a tree by our apartment. The fifth is just a cool view. I wish I could have been there for the baby blessing. Thats great that everyone got to be there for it. You guys are all a great motivation for me on the mission. I´m so thankful that I have such an amazing family. And that its growing. Family is really the purpose of everything. I love you all. See yah in a couple years. Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment