Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, January 7, 2013

Email of January 7, 2013

Hello Everyone! I´m glad to hear everything is going well. Especially glad to hear that Brent will stay another semester for us to hang out. So this transfer I have had a lot of responsability put on me. I´ll be responsible for a district of missionaries and another greeny. This will be the second time I train a missionary, but this one is American. Elder Edstrom from Salem Utah. He's really cool. Doesn´t speak a lick of Portuguese. He's learning really fast though. The days are a lot more tiring now. Planning, teaching, following up, studying. When I´m not walking in the street teaching, I´m sitting at the desk. I´m enjoying it a lot. Doesn´t leave any time to sit around getting trunky. Only room for working, eating, and sleeping. I like the fast pace a lot better. It's amazing how the simple faith of a greeny can be so motivating in missionary work. We had two investigators at church today. The family we are teaching didn´t come because the mom got sick and the dad went to Santa Catarina to get medical stuff done. It's amazing how fast time goes by now. Anyway. I love you all. See yah in a couple years. Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment