Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, January 21, 2013

Email of January 21, 2013

Hello Everyone! I hope everything is going well. The mission work is going great here. We had a few investigators at church yesterday and the church attendance was much higher than before even though it rained. Elder Edstrom's Portuguese is coming on fantastically. He´s starting to understand what people are saying. It's been raining a lot here. I like the rain a lot, but its not real great for missionary work. Its hard for members to join in the work and for investigators to come to church when its raining. Anyway. I asked the Mission President in my letter if I could stay on the mission for 1 or 2 more transfers. We´ll see how he responds. Most of the people in my group will go home early to start school. I hope he doesn't make me go home 1 early. Anyway. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment