Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, April 8, 2013

Email of April 8, 2013

Hello Everyone! This week was pretty exciting. I didn´t have much time to work in my own proselyting area. We had meetings and divisions all week. The family we are preparing for baptism is going great. This is a family that was clearly sent from Heavenly Father. We don´t have to persuade at all, they just go. His progress is through his own self motivation, so we just have to teach. He is a future leader for sure. He was looking for the true church for him to work in when he found The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He heard of the Church because of Mitt Romney actually. Oh. The rules about email have changed a little bit. I´m not sure if it's here in Brazil or in the whole world, but now we can write email to anyone we want. If anyone (friends, family, ward members) wants to email me I would love to hear from you. We now have 1hr and 30min to do email, so I have lots of time to read emails. Sorry if you are still awaiting a letter reply from me, It's been a little hard to find time to write letters. I´m going to write a bunch today and send them off. Thanks so much for all the letters and emails you have sent. Letters and emails are the best thing ever on the mission. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment