Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, April 22, 2013

Email of April 22, 2013

Hey Everyone! This week was pretty great! We had the baptism of Caio. He´s the 15-year-old son of the couple we baptised last week. The Father had the opportunity to baptise his son. This was a really golden family that got baptised. They were truly guided to the gospel. The are progressing very fast. The Stake Council meeting was already talking about preparing him to be a leader when the ward divides at the end of this year. It's incredible because Heavenly Father knows that this area needs leaders and sent one to them. This week was kind of rough with all of our other investigators. No one came [to church] despite many promising that they would, but I guess that´s part of the mission. We will work really hard to have lots of people to work with next transfer. I just found out that two of the investigators that I was working with back in Lucas where baptised. I got really excited about that. The mission is an amazing experience. I love it. Every day my testimony that this church is true is strengthened. I have no doubt. I know it's true. This knowledge brings great responsibility and great joy. I love you all. See yah in a couple years... Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment