Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, February 4, 2013

Email for February 4, 2013

Hey everyone! This week was great! We had an new investigator at church today. We have been teaching him for a couple weeks now and he went to a baptism of a married couple on Saturday and went to church on Sunday. He will be baptised next week. I´m pretty excited for that. He´s 20, so he still could serve a mission. We´ll see how it goes. My companion is doing much better. He´s a lot happier now and is getting used to mission life. He is a little sick though. I´m pretty excited to see how this next week goes. My companion is trying to ask the owner of the internet house to print something. He´s doing great with portuguese. I feel so happy on the mission right now. I´ve realized how sacrifice brings blessings. When we say we want to serve God, God asks us what we are willing to sacrifice for him. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Elder Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment