Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, February 11, 2013

Email for February 11, 2013

This week was extremely eventful. Our recent convert family had an extremely life changing experience. The mom who was pregnant (Vera) had her baby this week. The baby died immediately after being born. The members have been extremely helpful during this time. She receives visits from members every day to help her clean the house, make lunch, and go out to buy her medication. I was really happy that the members stepped in the help her. Her testimony has grown a lot and she is very excited to do visits and help serve as well when she is better. This experience has helped strengthen the branch and her family a lot. This kind of selfless service that the members have shown is a great example to me as well. We had a baptism as well this week. Jefferson. He´s 20 and is really cool. He´s already started to attend meetings and activities with the branch. This week he will do visits with us. He´s thinking about maybe going on a mission. I´m crossing my fingers. Anyway. That was my week. I´m so glad to hear that things are going well at home. I´m excited to receive pictures of my new nephew. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Elder Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment