Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, December 3, 2012

Email of December 03, 2012

Hello Everyone, Christmas is coming! It's pretty exciting. It's cool to be here in Lucas for Christmas. It's a smaller, quieter city; so they can put up christmas lights in the park and on the county house without them getting stolen. It's really cool. It's weird to hear about everyone going on missions. None of our investigators where able to go to church this week, but next week we should have lots of investigators at church. We are going to travel to Sorriso for district meeting today. That should be good. Next week will be Christmas Zone Conference in Cuiabá. I´m pretty excited about that. I still haven´t opened my christmas presents yet. I´m waiting till christmas day, but curiosity is killing me. My companion and the other missionaries in our house think I´m crazy for waiting. I don´t know how its going to work with the christmas call yet. I think it will just be on the cell phone though. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment