Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, August 6, 2012

eMail of August 6, 2012

Hello everyone! We had a baptism this week which was great. It was a baptism of one member of a really great family we found. The parents can´t be baptized yet because they are not married. Thier 16 year old daughter is the one who was baptized. She was well prepared. She´s already been going to seminary and made lots of friends at church.

I had a really wierd dream last night. I had a dream that I went to the calendar to see how many days were left until I went home. I saw that it was only three. Then I was "at home" in a place that wasn´t really our home and dad was there. I sat around doing nothing for a bit then I got really stressed and sad and wanted to go back to the mission because I hadn´t finished it yet. There was still a lot I needed to do. Then I woke up and realized I was still on the mission and still had some time left. Weird dream anyway. Even though I miss home, I definetly would not want to go home right now because there are so many experiences and things to do still to come. I´m learning so much on the mission. For sure I´m going to come back a completely different person. This really is the best two years. I love you all! Have a good week! See yah all in a couple years Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment