Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, August 27, 2012

eMail of August 27, 2012

Hello Everyone, Wow! I can´t believe I´m going to be an uncle twice before I get home. There will be a 1 and a half year old and a 7 month old. Good luck in school janai. It will be a great experience. This week was great. We are still in search of that family. The brother of one of our recent converts (Ana Alice) came to church this sunday. He is extremely shy. He doesn´t even go buy things at the store because of the casheer. We will help him though to make friends here in the ward. I had the opportunity to help a young man who recently recieved the Melchezideck priesthood give his first blessing to a girl in one of his home teaching famlies. It was a cool experience.I feel bad for my Zone Leader. He was going to baptize a great family in our branch this next transfer who he helped marry, but he got transfered to Campo Grande. He was pretty bummed about it, but He´s excited to go to Campo Grande anyway. Elder Impa and I stayed here together this next transfer. I´m really liking working with Elder Impa. We´ve become great friends. I´m excited for this next transfer and to find this family thats waiting. Good luck starting school all of you! I love you all! See yah in a couple years! Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment