Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, August 13, 2012

Email of August 13, 2012

Hey Everyone Things are going well here. Our Baptism last week was confirmed. My companion and I are still getting along real well. He´s starting to open up and talk a lot more. We both gave talks in sacrament meeting today (The pleasures of serving in a Branch instead of a ward). His talk was good. Being with a greeny reminds me so much of how things were when I arrived in the mission. I´m such a different person now its crazy. The mission changes everyone. We´ve been working really hard this week. I kind of feel bad for my companion since he´s not used to walking so much and he´s a little shorter. He never complains though. I´m really excited for this week. I think it will go really great. The weather is now Hot Hot Hot and Dry Dry Dry. It's been over a month since it rained. Still we are happy and working hard though. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment