Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, July 9, 2012

eMail of July 9, 2012

Hey Family, This week was great. We had another baptism. The brother of a recent convert. This week the member with the pick up couldn´t make it so we had 3 members with small cars go to pick up the recent converts and investigators. One of the cars (a normal 5 seater) came back with 12 people in it! My companion rode in the trunk of the car. I wasn´t there though. I only saw them arrive at the church. I think the District President wants to buy the bus again. There were 24 total people this time from the neiborhood we are working in. 7 investigators. The rest are recent converts and such. We are going to Cuiabá today to be interviewed by the new president and have Zone Conference. Thats why i´m sending my email so early today. I´m pretty excited for it. We should get back late at night on teusday. I´ll get the mail as well. Anyway. We have to get ready to go though so... I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment