Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, July 23, 2012

eMail of July 23, 2012

Hello Everyone! I´m staying in Rondonópolis 1st, and my companion is Argentine, not chilean. Hes really cool. When I can, I´ll send a picture of us to you all. Everyone laughs at his name because in português it means even, like even and odd. Also, people give him a hard time because the Corinthians (a brizillian team), beat Bocajunior (an Argentine team), in soccer. Its funny. Hes really great. I´m liking working with him a lot. He´s really shy with people he doesn´t know. Reminds me a lot of me at the beginning of the mission. He speaks great portugues already which is good. He can already do contacts and teach the lessons well. This week was rough because none of our investigators came to church, but we will have a lot of success this transfer for sure. We are switching houses today, because the other one doesn´t fit four missionaries. Anyway. Glad to hear everythings going well. I love you all. See yah in a couple years. Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment