Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, July 16, 2012

eMail of July 16, 2012

Hey everyone, Elder Underwood was talking about bugs huh... The bugs aren´t too bad. Really all you have to do is keep the house clean and they leave. Here in Brazil, its really unmanly to clean the house and do laundry or dishes. Thats girls work. I´m just thankful Ive had practice already at home. This week was great! My last week with Elder Lira. This is sad because we got along super well. This transfer went by really fast. So I´ve been transfered to the Second Branch of Rondonópolis. Same city... different branch. Rondonópolis was a district, but it became a Zone this transfer. I´ll be "opening" the area because my companion is a new greeny coming in. Elder Impa. I´m sure it will be difficult, but Heavenly Father knows what He's doing I guess. Aparently my companion is Chilean. I wonder how good his portuguese is. It should be alright since he speaks spanish. I´m really excited. I´ll go up to Cuiabá tomorrow for a training meeting and I´ll meet him there. The Mission President told me in the interview that I´m heading into the best part of my mission. I´m loving serving a mission. It has its difficult parts for sure, but its really a blast. This was one of the best transfer´s I´ve had yet. I will send a picture of my last District. We were all really great friends. All but one of them will stay here in Rondonópolis for this next transfer. I´m glad to hear things are busy. I love you all. See yah in a couple years. Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment