Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, February 27, 2012

eMail of February 27, 2012

Hey family,

Thanks so much for the photos. She is really cute. I really badly want to hold her. I'm super excited that I´m an uncle now. It's kind of wierd to think my parents are grandparents now. Happy Birthday Mom and Caleb... and Hannah. Which reminds me that I forgot to say happy birthday to Carlene. So happy Birthday Carlene too.

Things are going great here. My companion and I are getting along real well. I found out that I am alergic to cats and apples now. I developed them both at the same time a couple weeks ago. (David would think that was interesting I think). The same allergies dad has. It's weird because one day I was petting and holding cats totally fine and then all of a sudden I go into allergies if the house has a cat. Cool anyway.

We're gunna have a baptism next week. She's the wife of a member. They've been going to church together for 4 months amd they got married a couple weeks ago so she's more than ready. This is one baptism I think will definitely end up in the temple. My companion and I are super happy about that. He had been praying that he would be able to marry a couple and baptise them because he had never done it before. Now we have 2 dates of baptisms for couples recently married. His prayer was answered. We´re still working to baptise mirian as well. I think she´ll be the key to reactivating her children who are baptised.

Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment