Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, December 5, 2011

eMail of December 5, 2011

Hello everyone.

I'm so excited for David and Amanda! I really like Amanda too. Why are we so lucky when it comes to family? It's really a blessing. Sorry about your toe Caleb. That bites. And dad's back. I have been thinking about all you guys doing Christmas Things. I have some Christmas music so I´ll start listening to it. Tell Mac I´ll be thinking about her and her surgery. I´m glad things are going well for all you.

Things are great here too. We had 4 investigators come to church this week. That was really exciting. As for the food here. I like it a lot. Always there is rice, beens, and one or two kinds of meat. I love it. At home I have eggs and bread and I found some peanut butter in one of the grocery stores. The language is coming, but its still hard to understand people. Í´ll just keep plugging away though.

I´m so excited for David and Amanda. I´ll have to figure out how to say engaged in Portuguese. Thanks for the present mom. It looks great on the door. With the calling home thing. I think it will be through Skype actually. I´ll have more details later. I love you all! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment