Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, June 10, 2013

Email of June 10, 2013

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all the emails. I loved all of them. Its so good to be remembered on your birthday. My birthday was wonderful. A miracle happened. Remember Rosangela that would be baptised if her husband would marry her, but her husband doesn´t want to get married and doesn't want to go to church. He came to church yesterday. I almost didn´t believe it when he walked in. Rosangela was sooooo happy. We are going to try to get them married this week. We´ll see what happens. Neide (one of the members here who is like a mom to all the missionaries) made me a cake. We ate it at her house while waiting to get the transfer [notices]. It was great. I stayed in the same area with the same companion this transfer. What a relief. I´m loving this area and my companion. Today we are going to go to a park in the city. It should be fun. My companion is trying to learn English. He´s doing really well and I´m trying to help him out the best I can. Its amazing how complicated English is. I know what´s right and what's wrong [grammatically], but it's difficult to explain why it's right or wrong. I think I don´t even know the basic rules, but the book explains most of them thankfully. I´m super excited to see all of you as well when I get home. I know however that God is still preparing more of his children for my companion and I to teach. It helps to pretend like the mission starts today. Anyway. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment