Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, May 13, 2013

Email of May 13, 2013

Hello everyone, This week was pretty exciting. We had the baptism of Jackeline on Sunday. Unfortunately we did not have any investigators at church other than her. I was especially dissappointed that the family of D**** did not come. They said they would and even accepted to be baptised next week. We´ll have to find out this week why they did not come. We do have an investigator that could not come this week because she was traveling, but she has been to church once already and so she can be baptised this Sunday. We want to bring lots of members to these two houses so they can get to know some of the members before going to church. That might help them have more desire to go to church as well. We got to play soccer today. We have been playing soccer every p-day. It's a lot of fun. It's good too because it distracts everyone for a little. gives everyone a recharge for the week. Some of the missionaries in our zone are getting discouraged. We will give a training meeting tomorrow and do two 3 divisions this week. 3 is a lot. I hope we can get them more excited and working hard again. I was asked on Mother's Day to give a little more information about the experiences I´m having. I hope that this one was better. I´ll try to make them better for the last 4 months of the mission. Anyway.... Give Hannah and Bryce a big hug for me. I love you all. Stay Firm. The Church is true. See yah all in a couple years. Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment