Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, October 8, 2012

eMail of October 8, 2012

Hello Everyone! Wow! Thats so great that Janai is planning on going on a mission. That's awesome! When I get back Janai will be almost 20. Are you sure you want to wait that long? If you went on your birthday now, it would only be 2 1/2 years apart. I´m thinking I will ask to stay one more transfer as well at the end. That's great that Caleb got his Patriarchal Blessing. They really are inspired. Study it well Caleb. There are many things in it you don´t understand yet. Transfers happened! I stayed for one more Transfer with Elder Impa. This will be the third. I´m really happy about it. I really enjoy working with Elder Impa. I´m sending some photos of some cool things I saw this week. Janai, you might not want to look at them. The first one is a beetle we found on the street that was about the size of a small computer mouse. Looks like it has a catapult on its head. The last is a dead tarantula we found on the sidewalk. We also saw one alive in the street running around. They were both bigger than my hand. About the size of a salad plate. It was pretty cool. Ive never seen something like that in the wild before. The second is a turtle we saw in a park as we were passing by. The mission president is pushing much more on working with members. I liked the conference a lot. I really liked the talk by the prophet in the preisthood session. He talked about how we should see people how they can become. That applies a lot to missionary work. I love you all. See yah in a couple years. Elder Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment