Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, September 10, 2012

eMail of September 10, 2012

Hello Everyone! I´m glad to hear things are busy. I can´t belive I´ve hit a year already. The mission really does go by really fast. There are 3 other missionaried from my group in my Zone as well with 1 year. This week was good. We have found a few families which is great! I hope that one is the family that is willing to take the steps of faith and eventually be baptized. Thats good that Ashley is still going to church. That makes me really happy. For someone who is entering the church, staying firm can be really hard. We will have to do a camping trip everyone together when I get back. That would be a lot of fun. It can be the first of the Skiles family reunions for just our family. Sorry if that scares anyone. Things are changing, but its good. I love you all and I hope you have a good week. I know this church is true. We are not perfect, but this church is perfect and we will have all the experiences we need to become like Christ. Good luck making new freinds as this next fase starts out. I love you all. See yah in a couple years! Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment