Mailing Address

Elder Marc Austin Skiles
8013 NE 115th Way
Kirkland, WA 98034

Monday, May 21, 2012

eMail of May 21, 2012

Hello Everyone, Glad to hear things are going well. That's great that Janai got another scholarship. And that David got married. That sounds really wierd to me. David got married. David got married. Congratulations anyway, David. Maybe I´ll be an Uncle twice when I get home. Things are going well here. I´m still loving the area. My companion and I are getting along fantastically as well. We hope to have a lot of Baptisms next week. Our new President is coming really soon. Everyone's afraid he will ban Coke. Personally I don`t mind. I´m excited to see what will change though. Thanks for your prayers. Keep firm in the Gospel. I love you all. See yah in a couple years. Elder Marc Skiles

No comments:

Post a Comment